Wednesday, January 21, 2009

Weaping Willow-Apr 16,07

I thought I was okay with you not being there, yet I fear my heart is saying something leaving my thoughts un-aware.

How could this be?? my grip I let go.. my emotions are at a stand still my feelings as cold as fallen snow.

The sun has risen, it warmed my heart..filled a void in a hole where you ripped it apart. Yet something is missing I can not quite tell, If I can find what's left I might find my diginity as well.

Pick up my feet, carry on I must..
dry my swollen eyes & shake off this settled dust..

This se-saw must stop tetter tottering my heart. I'm done! I'm done! For such petty things I am way too smart..

Known better have I to waste such precious time, as here I sit weaping & wallowing in ryhmn....

No comments:

Post a Comment