Thursday, January 22, 2009

Dusty Light. -Nov 23,07

Light seeps through a hazy window illuminating sparkles of dust in the air around me. I sit & watch as it whirls around my face admiring it's dance of freedom. To move without a care, floating high above the cold ground, unaffected by earth's unforgiving gravity.

….Weightless like a feather, free as a dove, unknowing of emotions, sadness, happiness, hate & love. ….

…So much have these eyes seen, so much has this heart felt, so much kept in, bitter sweet this hand life dealt.

Thousands of thoughts come & go like cars in rush hour traffic. Bunched up but for only that moment, then scattered apart to go separate ways.

I wouldn't be who I am today had I not lived this black & white tale of a life. Some things thankful others are as unwanted as the memories they left behind……….

No comments:

Post a Comment