Thursday, January 22, 2009

Silence Broken. -Oct 16,07

"I'm not supposed to be scared of anything but I don't know where I am
I wish that I could move but I'm exhausted and nobody understands (How I feel)
I'm trying hard to breathe now but there's no air in my lungs
There's no one here to talk to and the pain inside is making me numb..."
-3 Doors Down

Where am I to go? Who am I to turn to when for years my thoughts have gone unspoken, unexpressed in silent oppression..

For years I have been the hand to help, the shoulder to lean on, the quite listener, sitting, waiting, so caught up in helping everyone else's problems that I pushed mine aside.

Pushing, Pushing, piling, pushing.

Piling to the point of overflow. Crashing down like the Berlin wall, keeping everything out.. only to let it all back in.
Now I sit, dumbfounded and numb. Not really caring what people's nay saying opinions are, I have my life. You have yours. We all have problems, some talk, some don't.

I never spoke a word, now my words are speaking for me. Never was I pessimistic, never was I in doubt.

Now I am.

Now I am as blind as the hand that leads me.

Confused, frustrated, exhausted.

Good things come to those that wait, I'm trying so hard & being so patient, yet all that comes, comes with problems.

Dilemma upon dilemma.

I'm running out of faith, pushing a cart with square wheels up a hill that never ends...

No comments:

Post a Comment