Thursday, January 22, 2009

Castles Crumble. -Jan 19,08

No one is perfect
We know this is true
I have hope in us, I have hope in you
My walls you tore down
You saw what's inside
I let you in, put away foolish pride
I gave another chance,
even after promising I wouldn't
everything fit so perfectly
there was no way I couldn't
Now as our castle crumbles
Im left crying in the sand
lost and alone
I stare at the markings on my hand
"Guard your heart Prov 4:23"
as I ask myself How could this be?
You were what I've looked for
what I've wanted all along
with you I had a home
a place I belong
& as the sand falls from my weary hand
I force myself up
I force myself to stand
If love is blind, then love surely can't see
what it's done and doing to me...

*I made a mistake I clearly know this, I was wrong in my doings, for I wrecked our bliss. If you believe in a second chance, here I stand waiting and wishing for that glance.
Back into your arms is where I long to be, back into your heart, back where love could see. We fit together like puzzle pieces should, I never second guessed you I always understood. I must work on myself, I must figure things out, for loosing you would be a huge mistake I have no doubt. Patiently I will wait hoping you might come back........ True love is worth waiting for, I will wait as long as need be. For without you there is no love left in me.

No comments:

Post a Comment