Wednesday, January 21, 2009

Pinto Beans, Jumper Cables & off she Goes!-Jun 03,07

Sometimes we all need that Joe Shmoe to come along with jumpers in hand to jump start our broken down pintos.

Shake off the rust, rev it up & of she's goooooooooes!
Purrs like a kitten...
alteast until the next redlight. hah.

My pinto was broken, blended in with a normal society & normal ways. But only until I saw that bright Candy Red Mustang wizz past in the fast lane.

Damn.

Where that Mustang is, where's it's going...heck that's where I wanted & want to be. Screw this mozie lane, leave it to the faint hearted old farts.

Step on the gas... open this puppy W I D E U P!!

I was jump started back to my gung ho ways,
watch out.
I'm moving back into the fast lane now

...bitch.

No comments:

Post a Comment