Thursday, January 22, 2009

Do you know the Muffin Man??-Apr 03,08

MMMmmmmmm, oversized, jumbo super pack sam’s club muffin.... where have you been all my life???? Ah, killing my long night at the gym with a few short bites & instant gratification. Might as well be eating a big mac & chuggin a coke. I asked my mom why she was even buying those things & that they were so un healthy.. blah blah blah.. & here I sit, half the box eatin this week by yours truely.

I suppose my only argument & defense to why she shouldn’t have baught them was because I knew darn well I would devour them, then walk around the corner & bang my head for doing so.

such an odd comodity.

I blame this spure of the moment giddiness. I’m wound up like a tur-ets kid with a microphone. I went to a old place today & saw many familar faces, such a feeling when you know someone is guinunely glad to see you. & in the past there was usually talk of one of my not so found moments, as this place was surrounded by it. & Today I was finally there free of this baggage. I suppose the clerk finally checked my chit at the door. Thank goodness.

What usually consisted of nitty gritty gossip, was replaced with the descriptions of life changes & finally finding that place called home. I’m still floating from talking about it. Someone might want to grab the rip cord & bring me back down... or this muffin from my right hand.

Time for sleep, sweet dreams, & trucking through tomorrow so I can run off for the weekend. I’m ready.

No comments:

Post a Comment