Thursday, January 22, 2009

Sheep or not to Sheep. That is the question.-Dec 03,07

Ah yes I was shaking like a Lee-Roy & for what?
A never ending dimly lit hallway surrounded by rows & rows of cubicles & the occasional forehead peaking through, I wish I would have had my whack-a-mole mallet, then it might have been slightly entertaining...
Impressed? hardly.

I felt like an antsy toddler sitting in time out.

to sit in one place (v): the hardest challenge in my life thus far.. there's a fire under my arse, to git, git and go.
Bagels, Donuts, Coffee & a desk were never my forte. (Time to R-U-N-N-O-F-T no? haha)

I am optimistic!!! energetic!!!! (& totally using "!" like a worn out rent a cop convincing himself he's the law) of my new opportunity, no reason for hum-bum whoa is me's (oh whoa is me, off the record of course) yet that lovely "golden plate of opportunity" has just served me a heaping side of Lima beans. (now to you that may sound gross, but to an odd-ity like me, it's "oh yum yum I'm gunna git sum!! woooo ditty!!")

My passion I have found lies in the lovely field of Oral Exams & Bite wings. What can I say, I don't mind getting down and dirty diggin' in someones mouth, just as long as I can make that one tooth left look good.(hah) & In an attempt to let a Dr who's had interest in hiring me aware that I had fallen prey to the Salesman trap, I was made yet another offer. Not quite as gleaming as the Salesman bling BUT very, very dam near close. (minus the incentives.. yada yada, that is IF I was even able to convince someone to buy something..)

To stay or not to stay, that is now the question.

So here I sit once again faced with a decision.
Go with where my passion lies, Go with what puts a whopping smile on my face day in day out..
(but ironically is located in a bad part of town. as in walk outside BANG.BANG. your dead kinda part. my luck.)
or stay and become another dark circled, worn out sheep in the heard. (but a rich, safe sheep none the less)

Baaaaah.

Ah, tangled web we weave.

Anyone have any scissors?? (or perhaps a sheep shaver ?)

No comments:

Post a Comment