Wednesday, January 21, 2009

"Losing My Grip" Mar 27,07

I heard your messages, the sound of those songs woke my emotions, the sound of your silent tears in the background opened my heart. I heard your voice shaking in the words you spoke. I am listening, I am here. I have always been though you have failed to look & see. I cannot deny what my heart tells me, wiether it's wrong or right. You tore down the barricades no man could pass for so long & there you have stayed, safely behind them with me even when I tried to push you out.


"Another night follows the dayLike a child does to its mother
And everywhere I look I see your faceOn the face of others
And I can't escape the pain
Through all the questions I went through
I never told myself the truth
I turned my back on you and me
Cuz I was scared to sayThat we weren't who we used to be

I feel an emptiness inside
A part of me already died
But I pretend that you go onLike everything's okay
Then all we built begins to fall
As I began to lose it all
Shut my eyes to set me free
Cuz I was scared to say That we weren't who we used to be
So now I'm Trying hard to let goLet you go
But I can't seem toLoosen my grip..."
-Losing My Grip-Hoobastank

Push & Pull, Like a mad game of tug-o-war, my heart can't take it & I know yours can't either. We need to end this madness, choose a path & take it.
I am listening, tell me what it is you want to say. tell me what it is you need, tell me that you love me or tell me goodbye. Tell me the truth thats inside, keep me or set me free.

I want time to stop standing still, My life has to go on.....

with or without you.

No comments:

Post a Comment