Wednesday, January 21, 2009

Ramble Bamble. Hubba Baloo.-Aug 23,07

Say how you feel. Say it & mean it. easier said than done right?
I'm not one to speak my mind when it comes to the "E" word. But I sure as hell will tell you what's on it otherwise. It's easier for me to speak freely through writing probably knowing that some may read this while usually the ones it's about don't ever flinch.

good.

Because at least it's off my chest & you had the choice to take it or leave it. Don't ever expect me to just up & speak of it after the fact though. good luck with that one. Like prying steal doors to the bank. You really think you'll get in there without a fight? hah.

Yes Im stubborn. I'm a Taurus, what were you expecting a fluffy goat?
Most of the time I don't make sense. It does to me although it may seem like nothing more than chicken scratch to you. I assure you it has it's purpose.....
Now I forget where I was going with this. Hells bells. Sometimes tangents become intangible.
Screw it.

No comments:

Post a Comment