Wednesday, January 21, 2009

Blasphamy!- Jul 17, 07

Like a cripple fending to walk again I sit here fending for sleep.. despite my many many attempts to lay down and close my eyes, my mind stirrs...

There's so many thoughts weaving in & out.. in & out..... like a revolving door..
why can't I just nail the thing shut for one freakin night. All I want is peace is that so much to ask?

I know, maybe if I just play Simon Says and tell them to STOP!! they will freeze right where they are until Im good & ready to pick them out for some rainy day pondering...
... if only it was that easy, a busy mind can make one stray jacket worthy no? I feel as if I should be tangled and hog tied...left to do nothing more than drool on myself...

STOP! STOP!STOP!!

Stop thinking, stop being, stop keeping me from my precious slumber.
thieving mind why must you steal my peace?!!

Where are those darn sheep when you need them or that brimming bottle of NyQuil??

1 comment:

  1. TOTALLY DUde!...Isn't NyQuil great?!
    Consciousness be gone I command you...If not in one shot, I'll make it two...good nighzzzzzzzzzzzz:)

    ReplyDelete