Wednesday, January 21, 2009

ButterFinger.-May 14,07

I placed the film in the nappy bowels of her mouth, careful not to upset her already angry neglected teeth. Like always, I followed the same old ruitine, " bite down" I told her, expecting the norm of a slowly closing mouth.

CAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA-CHOMP!!!
Her mouth snapped shut like a starving parona grazing my fleeing finger by the knuckle.
"Does my finger LOOK like food to you??"
I had to bite my tounge to keep from screaming at this SOFA KING of a lady. What the crap, really??

I collected myself & nicely asked her to open again, since my film had been turned into lunch meat, I quickly switched it out with a new un-mangled one and told her to to SLOWLY close down this time, & emphazied the SLOWLY.
I meant business now.

CAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA-CHOMP!

... okay, now I'm alittle pissed.
"Could you PLEASE not bite me or the film, I NEED both of those to do my job lady"...

... After a few more close calls I finally threw down the towel. No where in my job description did it say I had to battle a hungry hippo.
Fuck it. Looks like Sumbody had the case of the Mundays....

No comments:

Post a Comment