Thursday, January 22, 2009

Swollen Peep.-Mar 24,08

Have you ever seen a peep in the microwave? The darn sugary confection swells up in all directions like a pregnant lady. Ah simple amusements.

I feel a bit overexpanded like a peep on the popcorn cycle. Somedays It’s easy like sunday morning, others it’s like a traffic jam on malfunction junction. Ludacris, caotic, & dumfounding.

I often find myself asking the same reaccurring questions and getting the same reaccurring answers. Please, feel free to call me repeat, because I sure as hell know I repeat myself many times over, and usually to no avail.

blah blah blah, yah yah yah yah.

Im just waiting for the day they finally publish my user manual so I can figure these things out. Wheres a table of contents when you need one??

I suppose I will just sit here and stuff my face with easter leftovers and try to confide in my Cocoa Peeps.

Where my Peeps at? hah. lame.

No comments:

Post a Comment