Thursday, January 22, 2009

Don't Look Down....-Nov 20,08

because things may be looking up, what the heck is the point?

the drops mighty freakin' steap if ya ask me. I'm right on the edge of the ledge and all it might take is alittle tail wind and off I'll go.

so like I said, I best not look down...

I'm weighting out the options now. Pros and Con's, do's and do not's. I've literally made a spread sheet of what I'd like to do from here on out.The master plan on word excell...such a nerd. ( i know)

But like I said, that sum of a tail wind my catch under my coat when I least expect it.

Think positive. glass is half empty, but ya know what... I say " are ya going finish that or what??! hand it over buddy.

If all else fails, alt east I still have my humor. Corny yes, but amusing non the less, heck I got your sorry arse reading it didn't I??? (hahah, just kidding)

But if just so happen to see my plunging to my doom, hand me a stinkin umbrella or something... so atleast I can go down Mary Poppins style.

Do's:

smile, it's much better than turning it upside down.

keep cracking corny jokes, alteast they make me laugh

keep looking up, duh, if you haven't gotten that by now you might want to hit that little tab on the right over there.. you know the one with the arrows.

Do, eat chocolate. I'm a woman, chocolate cures all, atleast while it's in your mouth. ( do not take that as IN-U-WINDOW, you perves)

Don't:

Look down. Feet are no fun to look at anyways, unless you have some crazy color air force whatchu-ma-call-ems, then ofcourse im going to stare at your crazy arse.

Be negative, glass is half full, unless it's happy hour, then this Don't can be over looked.

Don't wear black tights with bright blue leg warmers, this causes way too many reactions of the smart aleck proportions. bad ju ju.

That's it, for now.

I guess I could add, DON'T ramble. because nobody cares. ofcourse if you've made it this far, I love you man. really I do. or man-ette. whatever floats your boat.

Just stay out of that darn tail wind. it's bad ju ju.

No comments:

Post a Comment