Wednesday, January 21, 2009

" I can see clearly" Feb 27,2007

..Now the rain is gone, I can see all obsticles in my way-
Gone are the dark clouds that had me blind....

Just when I thought all my prayers had gone unnoticed the Great Man in the Sky has finally showed me the plan he's had for me all long. My good friend Kraffty was always telling me "You have to experience darkness before a sunrise" and he couldn't have been more right. The darkness is finally lifting and I can see the beams of light comming over the horizon.

It's going to be a bright, bright sun shiny day....

Thank you everyone who has been there and supported me during this time of doubt. It means the world to me to know that I am loved and I have people who care and are supportive. You know I will always be there for you too.

With Much Love,
Mandy

No comments:

Post a Comment